skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.
I'm here to get an englsih credit, and maybe even learn something along the way.
2.03.2008
sometimes people say I am unmotivated, but they can't see the vastness of the weight on my chest or the vice that clenches my brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me
me
Orange
Orange Jungle Cat
Emily's face
Isabel and I
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(11)
▼
February
(11)
Political Blogs
:)
OC post
Target Tells a Blogger to Go Away
sometimes people say I am unmotivated, but they ca...
Should I care that Heath Ledger is dead? Why is it...
Response to the hand washing article.
chapter one- tipping point
Linking
Linking
The Tipping point- Introduction
About Me
EmmaRossculp
11th grade Linworth AP student.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment