2.03.2008
Should I care that Heath Ledger is dead? Why is it news that Kanye's mom died?
I think not. Although the passing of Heath Ledger is a tragedy, so is the loss of any life so young. Thousands upon thousands of young men died this past week and I didn't hear much about any of them, or their tragic ends. What is so special about this Heath Ledger, or any of these celebrities. What have any of them ever really done for mankind? Honestly, I don't see much in any of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ahhh emma dont be scared disagree all yu want
where am i in yr pictures???? HUH
i guess since i have a crazy mothering soft spot for this sort of shit it doesn't make a difference to me if its a millionaire with an acting career...its still an awful place to be in....
AHHH BUT IT GETS ME IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!
yu know how i am
Post a Comment